Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Our last full day here..... so hard to go.

Frank took the truck to have the oil changed and then he took the truck through a car wash. While he did that I cleaned the trailer a bit and made burned some pictures to a dvd... we discovered they won't play on any dvd player of Linda's and Zarone's... nor ours. All but one played on Linda's computer. We decided to buy an external hard drive to back the pictures and computer on. I don't know what Linda did while we did "our things" .... hopefully had a few minutes of peace :-)

When Frank got back we went shopping for the external hard drive, gas and food. Oh... first thing was drop pictures off at COSTCO for developing. We also went by Walgreens for Hi 8 tapes for the camcorder. They had them on clearance..... they had none... so later another Walgreens had one pack.

We got the external hard drive at Office Depot. We did a little shopping at COSTCO and we bought gas while out at Safeway.... maybe $4.75 a gallon

We had lunch at a Chinese buffet that I can't remember the name of... the food was good and I ate way too much!

When we got back I called Mama. She sounded like her old self. She is in rehab and they are working her hard... she may get to go home Saturday. I got disconnected from her... I think... 3 times. I wonder why?

Linda and Frank worked on fixing supper.... I just don't like cooking any more... so I let them handle it while I talked to Mama :-D I did smell smoke one time... I understand the grill got a bit hot when they were down stairs looking at pictures on the computer :-) The pork chops, green bean casserole, mashed potatoes, gravy and salad were good. I shouldn't have eaten anything because of the big lunch I had.... if I stayed here much longer I would be fatter than I all ready am ;-)

Marcy, Devin and Amber came over and later Ralph. We had a good time visiting. I'm sure we kept Zarone and Linda up way too late. I think Ralph is in trouble with Linda. Where he was sitting some black marks showed up on the carpet. Hopefully he didn't get into too much trouble ;-)

Oh... I forgot to mention that I enjoyed being around everyone's dogs too..... Rose, Riley, Sadie and of course Molly. I do enjoy petting dog ears :-D

We had the best time with Family!

No comments: