Monday, June 02, 2008

It was suppose to be a lazy day... but not sure that is what it has been. We did laundry again today. Just taking advantage of having good washers and dryers. An hour and 25 minutes versus about 3 hours at a town laundry mat.. is a lot of difference... and the clothes are cleaner. Those commercial Maytag front load washers work well.


Frank got to see the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds go over this morning... me here sitting at the computer :(


I worked on editing photos today and writing in this journal. I took 220 pictures last night and edited 29 for uploading to the web.... split doing this before and after dinner.


We had a good dinner. Smoked pork chops, mustard greens, blackeyed peas and cornbread muffins were the fare. I used some Goya ham seasoning in the greens and blackeye peas and it improved the canned products immensely. I also added a little onion to both and some Trappey's jalapeno peppers and sauce to the greens. I have to remember if I make more muffins to up the temp of the oven.


While I cooked dinner Frank went and got gas in the truck. A little problem getting it on the charge card again.


I'm glad he came back when he did. I tripped a switch while he was gone... plugged in one too many appliances. Frank had to flip the switch that is outside the trailer... gotta have him show me where it is at.


With the delay in cooking muffins Frank had time to hook up the printer and see if it worked... it did and he printed out a couple of pages he will need for the next few days.


Another trip to Wal-Mart... sodas and deodorant. I miss my dry erase board that I usually write our list on.

Until next Wifi...

No comments: