Saturday, June 28, 2008

The ac froze up yesterday evening... Frank has it going again.

This morning we did laundry... only two loads :-D While the laundry was going I stepped into the restroom... a full house in there. A couple of ladies taking showers were having a conversation... which dominated the room. One was talking to the other about a musical she had seen. She said the name of it was Mathew, Mark, Luke and Juan. She said one of the cast members was Jewish and another was gay. Her voice sounded just like the cow in the California cheese commercials :-D. I like to people listen :-)

Then we went to Wal-Mart and got a few essentials... bread, cereal, etc.... and a pair of scissors. I had Frank cut a couple of inches of my hair off... it feels better. There is no humidity here, so a good time to cut hair.

We cooked dinner today... steak and potatoes, peas and toasted French bread. I made a potato salad for tomorrow.... and perhaps a couple of more days. I'll make some and share it with y'all when we get back home, Mr. Goff :-)

I called Mama today. She is home from the hospital... she said it didn't seem like home yet. She will settle in soon. Hopefully she will behave herself.

We also called Zarone & Linda... we just can't leave them alone :-D They said the temperatures are getting hot there. It was warmer today here too... probably mid to upper 80s... they say tomorrow into the 90s.

The computer is a pain today... the WiFi signal is in and out and Internet Exlplorer doesn't want to close down... then I get it to close and 40 more pages of it pop up to close down.

I've edited pictures this afternoon and Frank has been working on places we might stay down the road and catching up on his paperwork. He keeps tabs on what we spend. Wal-mart tried to over-charge us by 93 cents today on a cake that we have no business eating... but sometimes we splurge :-D

The traffic didn't keep us awake last night... but I think at least six trains blew their whistles last night.

My allergies haven't been quite as bad this afternoon.... maybe I finally got enough antihistamine in me.

Time to get some things packed away.

No comments: