Sunday, June 22, 2008

Today the whole family got together. All the children (Devin, Amber, Lillian and Victoria) talked to me. They are all wonderful children! It was great to see Aaron again... we had not seen him since he was a little boy. He is marrying Hilary Rivas in August. He is really great with Lillian and Victoria. I didn't get to talk to Hilary much, but I like her.

We all took pictures and hopefully one day I'll get around to editing the pictures. Linda got some good shots... it was fun watching Linda and Frank running to get into position for the photos (they put the cameras on tripods and used the self-timer.. I think maybe one more tripod was needed). The kids were really good and patient with us oldsters.

We called Mama and she was doing much better.

Another wonderful evening with Zarone and Linda.

No comments: