Wednesday, July 02, 2008

We left out at 10:30 am (GA Time... 8:30 am MT). We arrived at McCammon RV Park, McCammon Idaho at 1:30 pm (GA Time...11:30 am MT). I cooked us up some spaghetti for dinner. I do cook ever once in a while :-D


The rv park was just off I-15. The most noise was from the trains that passed on the nearby tracks. I called Mama and there were two trains passing each other as we talked. Mama seemed to be in good spirits. She said that a physical therapist had came out on the day before and a nurse.


Frank and I walked over to the Chevron that had an A&W Root Beer store.... a couple of root beer floats were ordered. They were larger than we thought they would be and I got a bit of a tummy ache.


We got gas at $4.69 a gallon in McCammon Idaho.


We traveled 134 miles today.

No comments: