Saturday, July 12, 2008

This morning we started the laundry off at about 6:15... beat everyone to it. There are four washers and dryers here and they seem to stay running most of the time. We utilized all washers and dryers.

I started a beef stew off in between the washing and drying. Frank cooked a lot more than I... he broiled a couple of pork chops and patty sausage. Then he baked biscuits and cornbread muffins. Everything but the stew and enough sausage and biscuit for the morning went in the freezer... a couple of the biscuits went with the stew.

While the stew was cooking I edited some pictures.

The stew turned out pretty good for dinner with a couple of the biscuits. I forgot to put the Crystal Hot Sauce in the stew while cooking it.. but it was okay adding it afterward.

Then more editing pictures for me. Frank went and air in the spare tire... the slow leak tire. I took a break from pictures and cleaned the inside of the trailer some.

In between cooking, cleaning and straightening we both took pictures of a ground squirrel and a couple of tassel eared (Abert) squirrels. They were fun to watch.

I called Mama this afternoon and she seemed to be doing okay.

No comments: