Friday, May 23, 2008

Frank said I slept soundly last night. People putting up a pop-up camper clanking poles and yelling didn't wake me :-D


This campground isn't much more than a parking lot... some of the tent spots are shady with green grass around them and a couple of the pull thrus are shady and grassy. For the most part there is clay and gravel. We are in site #54. The owners are nice and the bath house is clean. There is wifi access here... I didn't expect that.


We went about a mile up the road to do laundry this morning... boy did we have a lot of it to do! Sheets added to the amount. I think it was one 18lb washer... one 40lb washer and two of the regular washing machines. We are wearing shirts and britches more than once when we can to cut down on the amount of laundry. I can only imagine how much we would have to do if we didn't do so. I guess we didn't do too bad considering it has been a week and half since we did laundry.


We stopped by an Ace Hardware store for wood glue and nails. One of the cabinet bottoms has come loose.... it is the pretty layer.. not the support layer.


We got gas for $4.49 a gallon in Moab.


Lots of laundry to put away.... but I made time to make us some chicken-veggie soup. It was good. Soon afterward the rain came and has been with us the rest of the day. We had hoped it would clear up for a bit of site-seeing. Ever once in a while there is a break with a bit of blue sky and sun... but it doesn't last long.


We waited until after lunch to make the bed... a booger to make up. Frank has been reading and I have been editing pictures.


The internet connection isn't always there, so not so sure when I will get this uploaded to the blog.

We watched a movie: I AM LEGEND.

No comments: